Aluminium windows ▸
The modern aluminum system used for production an exterior architectural elements that require thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Windows in MB-70 and MB-70HI systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminum facades
- Wide selection of colours in standard range will satisfy the most demanding clients
- Profiles shape allows to obtain slim and long-lasting window and door structures.
- Tightness is ensured by the application of special seals made of two-component synthetic rubber EPDM, solid and cellular, that guarantees long lasting during usage and very good thermal insulation
- Wide range of thickness guarantees the possibility to apply all standard and non-standard glass.
Windows in MB-70 and MB-70HI systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminum facades.
Glass packages up to 50mm.One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in stadard. Three-glass package of Ug=0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or four-glass with krypton of Ug=0,3 W/(m2K) also possible to use. Glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament and solar protective easy to get.
Maco Multi Matic KS with two anti-burglary bolts in standard. Window equipped with a blockage against handle misplacement and a sash lift *; micro-ventilation in a slot **; *Depending on the window height **for tilt and turn windows
over 200 colours at your disposal